Thursday, February 17, 2011

Winding Down

After an entire sleeve of Thin Mints (thank you Girl Scouts) and a tall glass of milk, I think relaxation is finally setting in :)
It's been a long week, working extra late on both Tuesday and Thursday for parent-teacher conferences, speaking spanish to the point of mental exhaustion.
Proof that my mind has just about turned to mush: About an hour ago I went to the fridge to refill my milk, and the carton was MIA. After searching for a bit, I thought I was losing my mind. It turns out I was. I decided to retrace my steps exactly from where I'd originally filled my glass... This is where my carton of milk finally turned up.

Wow.
I mean, I was honestly flabbergasted.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/18/2011

    I have soo done this!!!
    -Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me feel younger Lindsey! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete