Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's the Small Things in Life

As I was grocery shopping tonight, I happened to be strolling down the isle that is stocked with all sorts of organic, super-healthy canned goods like Campbell's Spaghetti O's and Chef Boyardee Ravioli when, to my delight, I spotted a lone can of cheese ravioli! Here's the deal about cheese ravioli: it's NEVER in stock. Ever. Meat ravioli graces the shelves in abundance, but not so for cheese. At times, I've wondered if it's been discontinued. But every so often, I am pleasantly surprised :) Tonight, I post whilst dining on Chef Boyardee cheese ravioli. I don't even want to think about the fact that it's cheese…in a can…sans refrigeration… just let me indulge in ignorant bliss!
I realize ravioli has little to do with teaching…..but I was excited and wanted to share. Such a rare find was (sadly) the highlight of my day.
Sigh.
I'm tired of raising my voice.
I'm tired of my kids not caring about school. It makes it really difficult to teach them.

No comments:

Post a Comment