Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Staycation

I was torn between traveling over Spring Break or simply staying at home to relax...
But since I didn't get around to planning any phenomenal vacation, I made sure to treat myself to a few out-of-the-ordinary pleasures :)

Massage Therapy
It soothes the sole.
Beauty colleges are the way to go - half the price, and if you request a student who is well into the program then you are still in for a good quality massage. I got mine here.

Retail Therapy
Amazing Le Creuset find at TJMAXX!!
A steal of a deal people.

Exercise Therapy
A bittersweet reunion with Boot Camp.


Spa Therapy
I took advantage of another local beauty college - $10 manicure, $15 pedicure. Can't beat that!

Baby Therapy
It certainly wasn't my initial plan to spend time with little people while on my break from little people... yet somehow I ended up with these two cuties quite a bit, and I can't complain about it :) Spending time with these girls warmed my heart.
sisterly love.
sleepy head.
Naked baby.
little feet!! couldn't help but capture those footprints!

Lots of therapy…huh?
Guess I needed it.

Here's to the first week back. 
To finding joy in my job. 
And not yelling at my kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment