Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bieber Fever

When assigning the spiral notebooks my students brought with their school supplies, I came across one with a very supermodel-looking Justin Bieber printed all over it. I collectively asked my class who it belonged to so that I could be sure to write the correct name inside. As I was looking across the room at each of my girls, waiting for a response, I heard a voice say, "That's mine!" I turned to see who the voice belonged to and, to my suprise, it came from one of my little boys. And he was claiming that Bieber book with pride!
I had to remind myself in that moment (as I was trying my best not to chuckle) that when you're a third grader, you're totally allowed to be a boy and have Bieber fever.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11/11/2010

    I keep reading this one over and over. It just makes me laugh! Thanks Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete